Tuesday, November 22, 2005

week nine

I started to write to the unborn child. Over the time, I will grow older and will somehow change. I just thought it could be fun for my child to know me when I am this young and rather carefree. I hope I have the patience and diligence to keep on writing.

These few days I had difficulties in eating again. I just don't feel like eating, but if I don't eat, I feel terribly hungry. And no, even though I am hungry, the food doesn't taste better. I think it's the nausea... or more likely it's because I can't cook well.

This afternoon, my junior high school friend just came and we had a long chat. How fast time has passed since then! She's one of my closest friend and we have lost touch for about 8 years when I moved to a far away village. She told me that our friends were surprised that I was getting married because I was such a bookworm last time! Oh well, bookworm can find love too, don't you think?

Currently, I am making wall-calendar to make counting-till-the-baby-comes easier. Nowadays, I'll do all kind of activities that does not involved household chores. *sigh* And my mind continues to scream warning about me being a lousy mom when the baby comes if I don't change my attitude towards the chores. :P

No comments: