Friday, November 11, 2005

Home Alone 2

Finally, I had ADSL internet connection at home. Yay! I have spent several hours emailing and surfing about baby stuff. The connection was not constant, though. Sometimes up, sometimes down for no apparent reason. The Telkom guy can only check the connection on Monday. I’m not complaining, though. This was the best connection I had in months (not counting the time I was in Singapore, of course!).

I told my friend over email that I was lazy doing housework and she replied straight away that Wowy must be a boy. That was deduced from the fact that I was lazy to put on make up, more carelessly dressed, and lazy to do all the housework (such as cleaning). My mom and sisters thought that way too. *sigh* I guess I have looked a lot worse than before. Anyway, this baby is either a boy or a very lazy girl. ;)

No comments: