Sunday, November 20, 2005

First Letter

Dearest Wowy,

Okay, you might be wondering about the name. It is a name your father gave you when we just found out about you growing in my womb. Wowy, from WOW, because you just surprises us. This name will only be used strictly to call you while you are still inside... and inside these letters I'm writing while you are still inside.

You are growing into your ninth week and we still don't know your gender yet. We're still searching for THE name you will be called with for the rest of your life. Let's just hope you love the name we gave you.

This is the first letter, but I will write about your previous eight week. I will give you all the letters written for you during the pregnancy or during your childhood as a gift on your birthdays when you are much older. I hope these letters from the past, written by your younger mother, will enrich your life in some ways.

I am about 24 years and four months old now. Still adjusting myself in being a wife (your father and I just married in less than two months!), and I am still completely clueless in being a mother. When you are reading this now, I hope I have been a good mom for you, and a good wife to your father.

It's 12:34am now and I really need to sleep. My body is not only mine now, but yours as well. We love you.

No comments: