Monday, November 21, 2005

Big Lizard in the Cupboard

I was going to take a plate in the cupboard above the sink when the big ugly lizard ran across the cupboard wall behind the plate. I was in shock. I hate lizard. I especially hate big ugly lizard (and small black uglier lizard). This cupboard above the sink has no bottom cover, it is the temporary storage for the after-washed-dishes. It has no shelves, but has plastic racks for the plates and glasses instead, so the excess water can drip straight to the sink. We move the dishes into their respective cupboards after they get dry.

This disgusting lizard found its way inside that cupboard and had a disgusting big watery poo. Lucky no plates or glasses were harmed in the process... or it could disgust me even more. I fought my fear and made loud noises to shoo the lizard out of the kitchen. Then while trying very hard not to vomit, I cleaned up the mess that ugly bad lizard left.

I hate lizards to the point of wondering why our dear God made them.

Lizard aside, this sink underneath the cupboard has a unique attitude. If I use it for a long time to wash a lot of things, slowly the drained water can come out from the bottom pipe and flood the floor. That happens if I kept all the dirty glasses, plates, pans, pots, spoons, forks, whatever, since morning and only wash them at night. If I wash the things after every meals, nothing happens. That is a really good way to make me diligent in washing after meals!

No comments: