Friday, April 21, 2006

the girl of your dream

Hey, My Little Baby,

Yesterday, when your Dad told me about his old colleague who was going to another city to attend his nephew’s engagement, I thought about your engagement. Oh well, I know it will still be very far in the future with you not being born yet. I just could not help but wonder.

Nowadays, when watching movies or even advertisements, I always think of you if I see boys in any age, from toddles to teenagers. I think of your body, how big you will grow, of your personality, of our relationship, well, of a lot of things, Wowy. I even think of the time you will tell me about the girl that you fancy. What kind of girl she will be? How sweet will your love life be? Oh well, do you think I imagine too much stuff? Maybe it is due to my nervousness to be a mom, huh?

Let whatever will be, will be. I just hope that we will have a great relationship, and that you will eventually think of me as your friend when you grow up. I love you, dear boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowy Baby, I guess it'll also be fun for you to know what others think right at this moments. Therefore I'm writing this short message.

Most of all, thank God for blessing us with you. Second, thank you for bringing so much joy to us, needless to say especially to your parents.

Third, a request. No matter what happen later, pls never ever doubt that you're trully loved! Even long before you're sent here by Him, your parents had waited for you lovingly.

Looking at the love you're gonna bathed in, I have no doubt you'll grow up to be a wonderful person, just as your parents are.

Sorry Babe, I got to end my msg here. It's getting late and I need to cuddle your friend (oh how I wish you can grow up together).