Wednesday, February 8, 2006

You are a BOY!!!

Dearest Wowy,

We went for another ultrasound scan last Saturday and found out that you are a boy!

Honestly, I have never pictured myself having a little boy on my own. Having three sisters and no living brothers, I am not familiar with raising boys. So, I kind of nervous in thinking of how to raise you up and wondering if I can be a good cool mom to you. Both of us are excited, very excited. You father has started to search for names again. This time, we can limit our search to boys' names only.

When we saw you through the ultrasound scan monitor, our hearts leaped with joy. You have grown much bigger than the last time we saw you. You turned around several times and moved your hands and feet. Then the doctor scanned the bottom side and announced your gender with a smile.

Going back to my parents' home, your grandma guessed with conviction that you must be a boy. She have said that the second she found out about my pregnancy. All of my sisters and your grandpa were joyful. Actually it doesn't matter whether you were a girl or a boy... But after four consecutive baby girl, a baby boy is very much awaited.

Most people in the other home guessed that you were a girl. That was because both of your parents have three sisters each. But anyway, they were excited when we told them that you were a boy. So your paternal grandparents will have three grandsons this year! One will be born next week!!!

Oh boy, I hope you will be a good boy. Naughty is fine, as long as you have a good heart and soul.

Love you so much, darling boy!

No comments: