Friday, February 17, 2006

The twenty first week

Dearest Wowy,

I feel like carrying a small watermelon inside my tummy. It was protruding and round. I felt you moving at about midnight last night. Were you somersaulting inside, Darling? I have difficulty sleeping these three nights. Tried not to take any nap today so that I can sleep tighter tonight.

We went to visit your eldest aunt in the hospital on Monday. She just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, 2.9kg and 48cm. Still nameless until today, we just called him Kev’s brother.

Yesterday, I went there again to pick them up with your grandparents and your uncle with two helpers to take care of Kev and his brother. Kev was quite jealous when he first saw his mother holding the new brother. Hope he got used to the little one by now… they are going to be buddies, and your playmate.

Then we also picked up our new helper. She came from a little town in Central Java and has been in the city for only two months. Today I found out that she has missed her periods for quite sometime. Being a newlywed (newer than both of us), there is a high chance that she is pregnant. We might return her and ask for a replacement if she is indeed pregnant. This is my maiden experience of getting a maid on my own and I should say, I was (and still am) pretty nervous.

Keep moving inside there, Dearest! God bless you!!!

No comments: