Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Week 22

We are in your grandparents’ house again. Daddy went to another city with your grandpa and their friends. As we returned the maid on Sunday, I have started to clean the house again yesterday. Both of us felt much comfortable at home without a maid.

This morning, two of your aunts managed to feel you. Third aunt felt you in the morning when I was going to go back to sleep after waking up so early to send your dad and grandpa away. Then when I woke up, I found out that your second aunt already felt your movement when I was sleeping. I did not even realize it when she touched my tummy all over to find you. She was quite amazed when she finally felt the gentle nudge you gave her.

Your grandma’s maid is also pregnant at the moment, at about three to four months now. Gee, so many pregnant women nowadays. Anyway, I kept on thinking of how lucky both of us are, to be able to be born and to get pregnant comfortably with daily intake of vitamins and milk and good quality healthy food.

I hope both of us will never take it for granted and always be thankful for these blessings, keeping in mind the less fortunate and be kind to them.

No comments: