Saturday, January 7, 2006

your 15th week

Tuesday, 3 January 2006

Dearest Wowy,

I stayed at home these two days. We just had a 12 hour drive from Semarang on Sunday and I felt very tired yesterday. I supposed I can go back to office tomorrow.

This coming Saturday, we will go for our fourth check up and we’ll get to see you through the ultrasound scan monitor again! I wonder what we’ll get to see this time. Will you be jumping up and down still?

According to the book, you’ll have more bones this week. You have soft hair called lanugo covering your skin to help you adjust your body temperature. You already have eyebrow and more hair on your head. Your face can have a few expressions now, such as frowning. We’ll see this Saturday if your CRL is about 10.4 to 11.4 cm now.

Your daddy is kissing ‘you’ every night before sleep and every morning when he wakes up. Both of us are really excited to have you.


Saturday, 7 January 2006

We just visited the doctor again and found out that I am infected by two kinds of virus. Both can have a bad effect on you and your growth. The doctor gave us an anti virus and a supplement to strengthen my immune system for ten days and I should check my blood for the virus again in six weeks.

When I got back, I searched the internet for information on the virus. I cried when I read them. I was so scared of you, my baby.

No comments: