Thursday, January 26, 2006

wonderful weekend

We flew back from Singapore on Tuesday afternoon. My father picked us up at the airport and it rained hard on our way home.

The trip was great, especially because we got to meet our dearest friends and had a chance to chit chat and joke around. We felt so blessed to have those people as our friends, really.

I got to see my beautifully cute god-daugther who was a bit sick but still cheerful. She and her family will be coming to Jakarta this weekend. Yay.

At eight pm on Friday, just before we took off to the Lion city, twelve boxes of my precious stuff finally came. I packed those boxes six months ago, expected it to arrive any day in the last five months, called the shipping agent countless times, dreaded losing them all the time, and when it finally arrived at my doorstep, I was so relieved. So far, I've taken all the pillows and blankets out for dry-cleaning, washed half of the clothes, and smiled broadly when I saw my dearest books. Hubby installed the reading lamp (which was also in the box) next to the bed for my bedtime reading.

:)

No comments: