Thursday, January 26, 2006

week 18

Hi again Dearest Baby,

We spent last weekend in Singapore. We met a bunch of good old friends (most of them took a look on my tummy the second they saw me), ate some food that I missed, and did the administration stuff with my ex-company.

I got to see my god-daughter (and her parents, of course) and had a great time watching her. She's about a year older than you and I hope you'll get to play together often in picnics or gatherings later on. Looking at her mother feeding her, humming lullabies to her, cuddling her, I saw my future. I really hope I can be a good mother, Darling.

A great news came on Sunday night when my dear friend visited us and found out that she got pregnant! We hope that everything goes great with her pregnancy and you'll get a friend four months younger than you!

I have been waiting for you to start moving, Darling. There were times when I suspected that the movement in my tummy was you, but I could not be so sure. Pregnancy wise, everything is going great. Yesterday I did a lot of housework and was quite proud of myself for doing it. I still need to train myself more to be a good mother, though.

We love you so much, Darling. God bless you.

No comments: