Thursday, December 1, 2005

the tenth week

Dearest Child,

I am in my tenth week of my pregnancy, and that makes you about seven to eight weeks old by now. In two weeks time, I'll be done with my first trimester, and you will start to grow bigger and bigger and bigger.

Monday, I started to go to your grandfather's office to 'work'. Actually to learn about the business while helping him in any way I can. Your grandmother said that the labor will be easier if I keep being active during the pregnancy. And when I get busy, without I know it, nine months will pass and you will be outside my womb! Your grandmother made lunch for your father and I yesterday and today, she made dinner. Both of your grandmother are great mothers, I hope I can be like that for you too, darling.

I still don't know your gender, and a lot of people still think that you were a boy. Sometimes, I pictured my self, older, and walking or talking with a young man, my son. But sometimes I thought about playing with a little girl too. Curious as I am, I will be equally happy with whatever gender you have. The name candidates for now is Derrick and Vincent for a boy. We haven't had our selections for a girl.

Really could not wait for the next check up (which is in two weeks time) and oops! I just remembered that I have not taken the vitamin for today!!! Anyway, yeah, I really wanted to see you in the ultrasound scan next two weeks.

You have a nice day today in my womb, baby dearest.

No comments: