Sunday, December 18, 2005

week twelve

Dearest Child,

Your twelfth week has just ended and the second trimester is starting soon. We spent two nights in your grandparents’ house again on Thursday and Friday nights. I got a sudden craving for cut fruits with sauce of mashed green chilly with brown Javanese sugar and salt. On the last four to five days, I felt very gassy in the stomach. I kept on burping and that was not very nice. Friday morning, your grandma suggested for me to get a full body massage to get rid of the wind. So instead of going to office, I stayed at home, enjoying a full body massage (by a professional massager) and having a nice afternoon nap.

Sunday afternoon, we went to a big mall in the city. Your dad wanted to meet his high school friend and I wanted to buy some underwear for the pregnancy. My tummy is getting bigger and bigger every time I look at myself in the mirror. I hope the growing size is normal.

Oh, and the nausea is disappearing and my food intake increases by a little bit.

Yesterday, we are supposed to attend my senior high school friend’s wedding party. But I was still feeling gassy and a bit tired. The evening gown that fitted and looked rather acceptable was still a bit tight and made me difficult to breathe. So we canceled coming and had a nice rest instead.

This week we also watched our wedding DVD and I am still glad we have gone through that! I enjoyed the marriage much more than the wedding. Well, maybe because I’m not the partying kind. Anyway, that was the official start of our family. Have you watched the wedding DVD? What do you think of your younger parents in the wedding outfit?

No comments: