Tuesday, December 20, 2005

the 13th week

Christmas is coming! This will be your first and last Christmas in the womb, dearest! I hope everything is going on well with you in the womb and hope you’ll have fun this Christmas! Exactly on the 25th December, your maternal grandparents will celebrate their 25th Anniversary! Nice numbers, right? Your grandma is planning to have a photo taking session in white tops and blue jeans with the whole family members. Then we’ll have a nice dinner. We still have not decided on the place, but I really hope both of your grandparents will enjoy the whole thing. We also prepared a photo album for the gift. I hope we can finish the album in time. Gees, I used a lot of ‘hope’ in this paragraph.

Next week, we’ll go to your great grandparents’ house. A ten-hour car drive and we’ll have fun on the 31st December to celebrate your great grandma’s 80th birthday. This year is full of celebration, isn’t it?

You’ll be in your 14th week next week and I’m expecting to be able to feel your movement!

Sometimes it feels very strange to write to someone who’s residing in your own womb right now. So close, yet I still can’t feel you or see you. Can you feel me if I touch my tummy? Can you feel your daddy if he pokes? Or your aunt when she vibrates my tummy? Well, I don’t think you can remember that when you are reading this letter. Anyway, God bless you dear Child. Have a nice Christmas inside there!

No comments: