Thursday, December 8, 2005

loved

I was feeling tired last night and decided not to go to office this morning. So I stayed at home, do some washing and cleaning, planning to order delivery for lunch. And suddenly, about an hour to lunchtime, my father called and said that he was coming and my mother had already prepared lunch for me. And yes he came, and we ate lunch together here. Apparently, daddy had something to do around here today and he told mom that he might be able to drop by for lunch. So mom prepared lunch for me too, just like what she has done for years since I was in the first grade. Since I got married, spending time with the parents and the sisters has been something like a luxury for me. I'm not taking them for granted anymore.

I'm in the eleventh week of my pregnancy now and waiting impatiently to see the doctor on Saturday morning. Seeing the doctor = seeing the ultrasound machine = getting a glimpse of Wowy and that excites both of us. I hope this time he print the picture.

I am still wondering if I can be as good mother as my mom to Wowy. *sigh* There should be some subjects on how to be a good mother in university!

No comments: