Thursday, December 8, 2005

week eleven

Wowy dearest,

All your vital organ have been perfectly made by now, they continue to grow in volume. By the end of this week, you will be twice your length in the previous week. Half of that length will be your head.

In your eyes, the irises started to develop. By the end of this week, the inner side of your ears will be completed.

We can now count your fingers and you are already able to swallow, yawn, and suck.

I am still experiencing sudden waves of nausea, but definitely better than the first weeks. My tummy is getting bigger, but the last time I weighed myself (which is about three days ago), I am still 49 kg. I used to be 50 - 52 kg.

I keep on wondering about your activity inside there. Sometimes when I was not careful in moving myself, I got worried about you inside there. I hope you are a strong baby there...

This week, daddy started to play jazzy Christmas songs and Christmas is indeed coming!!! Your daddy is a great companion for pregnant mother. You should be proud of him from inside there, little child. :)

Today I did not go to your grandpa's office, I felt that I need some rest. And your dearest grandpa came and brought me lunch (cooked by your grandma, of course). Everything was prepared well, and we had soup plus some fried beef to eat with warm rice for lunch. I really think that the three of us should stay in their house for at least a month after you were born, so that you can taste their love and great care too. :)

I'm getting something to eat for both of us now, darling. Love you.

No comments: