Friday, June 16, 2006

Week 38 and still waiting

Mommy could not wait to have you! I walked for half an hour every morning and late afternoon, did some squating, and tried some tips to start labor naturally, but no baby till now. I know it’s still too early to get all frustrated, it’s only week 38, but I just could not wait!

Actually we were scheduled to see the doctor again last Monday. Weekly visits. But since nothing seemed to go wrong, we decided to just wait at home. I want to go there tonight, though. Daddy asked me to go out for a date, having supper eating Indian snacks and drinking ginger tea. Hmmm, could be our last date together before you come out, Darling.

This week, you seems to move more! When I took shower yesterday, I managed to see a part of your body (I could not guess what, maybe your knee) sticking out quite far out from my tummy. Exciting! That made my day! Then Daddy saw the act too at night when we went to sleep. He took a camera and tried to record the action, but you have stopped moving.

We love you, Wowy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowy you finally decided to come out!!!

Everyone is soooo happy...

Right to my guess, your parents are still euphoric about your presence to write this blog.

Therefore I feel very mischievous to record it here. The full account of your delivery, I'm pretty much sure, and hope, that Mommy dearest will give the first hand story.

This is just to let you know of how a person who's been waiting for you hear about the news, received a message on a sleepy Monday morning and can't see you straight away :(

On the first few hour, you cried, and keep on breastfeeding. Hehehe.. may be tired after the long struggle wriggling out of the womb?

Then, Ie Ie Yenny took care of you for the full 1.5 hour so that Mommy can have her very much deserved sleep. Salute to Ie ie Yenny and all your Ie ie since I still remember how terified I was to carry your friend when she just popped out.

Then on the next day Daddy message me to say that he only had 20 mins of sleep because keep on awaken (not so clear by what... sorry)

*a big welcome hug for you*

Anyway, your wonderful life journey just began, it takes time to live because the life has so much to give. :)