Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Reaching full term - week 37

Dear Child,

The doctor declared you to be ready for being born last night, you could arrive anytime now! Both of us are so excited. But since today's date is rather scary for having a baby, we decided to start exercising by tomorrow.

Last week, on Saturday 27 May 2006, there were some chain of strong earthquakes that shook a region in central Java. Thousands of people died and hundred thousands others were left homeless and wounded. Grandma's sister and her families were slightly affected, thankfully they were okay. Anyway, help are still coming in to that region and reconstruction is on the way. I just write this for your history record.

Okay, back to the visit report. Yesterday, the doctor said that you were about 3kg (and I was 63.1kg) and your head would soon goes into the pubic bone, once you were latched there, you would not be able to move your head around. Poor baby, I hope that period won't last long.

*hugs* Mommy loves you, dear Son. I'll see you soon. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too... me too...

Excited I mean :)

Every day without news from ur Mom makes me wonder, are you out yet?

Hehehhe... you're one of the most expected baby :)

See you soon...

PS: And no one realize my posting yet. This is the third time.