Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Shopping weekend! - week 33

Wowy dearest,

I could not believe that both of us have arrived to the beginning of week 34, soon you will be a full term baby and can be born safely into the world.

This weekend was a shopping weekend. We went shopping full force and used up almost the whole of the two days for shopping. My poor feet look a little bit chubbier and hurt a little. Anyway, I am enjoying this pregnancy very much.

Saturday early morning, I suddenly woke up because of sharp pains at both of my legs, knee downwards. That was my first experience of leg stiffness. I could not sleep peacefully afterwards because I’m afraid that I’ll hurt my legs again if I moved in certain ways. Thankfully, that didn’t happen again.

You kicked me quite furiously when we walked for hours this afternoon. Were you excited or uncomfortable I could not phantom, but I was quite afraid that all the walking will somehow affect the womb and started the contractions. As much as I want you to come out immediately, I did not want you to come out and go straight into the incubator. I want you to come out straight into our warm embraces.

Some updates, we were looking at some cribs now and still could not decide which one to buy. If only you can try each one of them and tell us which suits you the most. And daddy got himself a pair of new glasses today, with lens that could go darker if the sun is too bright. Haven’t had the chance to try them though, the sun has set when we went out from the building.

We love you baby. See you in a few weeks time!!!

No comments: