Wednesday, May 4, 2011

the third one

So life has been busy and wonderful. I've missed writing about lots of precious moments that has happened this year. It's a quiet morning now, Kay has gone back to sleep, Jove is still sleeping... and I think it's time to write about the third one in the blog.

We found out at the end of January that I'm pregnant (again!). It was quite a surprise. We never thought of welcoming another baby in 2011! The first trimester was quite nauseous and tiring (I craved sleeping all the time). But entering this second trimester, my energy came back and I feel really good. :)

We had an ultrasound check last Saturday and confirmed my suspicion that I'm carrying another girl! I had a dark linea nigra when I was carrying Jove. But none when I was pregnant with Kay and I did not have it this time too. It was the first and the strongest clue that made me thought I was having another girl. Miss Kay had guessed that she would have a sister all along. Jove is excited in having two sisters. My sweet boy, he's a fabulous big brother. I really would kill to have a big brother like him. :)

This year will be a wonderful year. We've been counting the weeks together with the developed little baby in the womb, and the journey will be more exciting when the little one has come out. Her estimated due date is the first of October (our wedding anniversary!). :)

1 comment:

Eka said...

Hi, Wowy3, surely you will be grateful having great parents like yours and big bro and sis who love you already!