Tuesday, October 3, 2006

shanghai, oh, shanghai

Mom went to Shanghai last night, together with grandma's caregiver, planned to stay there for a month with grandma.

Sending Emak to Shanghai has been a heated issue in the big family. Too far, could be too cold, and too foreign for Emak. Yet it could be the best place for her cancer to be treated. Hope so.

The three of us decided to stay longer in my parents' due to this. We were supposed to move back when the little one is a month old, then my grandpa came, grandma too, then mom and dad were planning to go to China too... so we happily stayed back. Ha ha. It's so much nicer living with a lot of people who adore your chubby son. You get a lot of helping hands that way.

Anyway, now I'm kind of nervous with my new job: taking care of the house. Hope I can do that well.

No comments: