Friday, August 4, 2006

visit of the greatgrandpa

My grandpa, Jove's great grandpa is here.

My grandma has gangrene since the beginning of this year and the condition has not improved. Then a few days ago, Mom found out about this Ozone therapy and asked grandma (and her other children) if she was willing to come to Jakarta to try this. Grandpa decided to come at once to take a look himself how the therapy worked.

So this is the first meeting of my son and his great grandpa, his kongco.

Kongco looked at the little great grandchild and asked my husband how much he costed. He would like to bring Jove back with him. My husband laughed and answered that it would be expensive. Kongco said he could pay any price! My grandpa is 86 years old this year and is quite forgetful already. He is a stern man and rarely laugh. It brought such joy to see him joking like this.

No comments: